You can trust our selection for Arduino Sound Sensor Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 60212 reviews for Arduino Sound Sensor and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Arduino Sound Sensor where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Arduino Sound Sensor.
Best Arduino Sound Sensor
Our team scanned 60212 reviews before putting any suggestions for the arduino sound sensor in this article.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 arduino sound sensor
|1||Anmbest 5PCS RED Microphone Sensor AVR PIC High Sensitivity Sound Detection Module LM393 Dual Differential Comparators Output for Arduino||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||DAOKI 5PCS High Sensitivity Sound Microphone Sensor Detection Module for Arduino AVR PIC||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||DEVMO 5PCS Microphone Sensor High Sensitivity Sound Detection Module Compatible with Ar-duino PIC AVR||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|4||DFROBOT Gravity: Analog Sound Sensor for Arduino||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|5||5PCS LM393 Sound Detection Sensor Microphone Module for Ar duino||9||Buy On Amazon|
|6||ELEGOO Upgraded 37 in 1 Sensor Modules Kit with Tutorial Compatible with Arduino IDE UNO R3 MEGA Nano||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|7||SunFounder Ultimate Sensor Kit Compatible with Arduino R3 Mega2560 Mega328 Nano - Including 98 Page Instructions Book||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Microphone Sensor AVR PIC Sound Detection Module with Digital and Analog Out for Arduino DIY Projects(3Pcs)||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|9||SparkFun Sound Detector Audio sensing breakout Three different outputs Audio Presence of sound Binary indication Amplitude Analog representation VCC: 3.5V to 5.5V Ideal voltage is 5V||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|10||HiLetgo 2pcs Electret Microphone Amplifier MAX4466 Module Adjustable Gain Blue Breakout Board for Arduino||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Anmbest 5PCS RED Microphone Sensor AVR PIC High Sensitivity Sound Detection Module LM393 Dual Differential...
- DAOKI 5PCS High Sensitivity Sound Microphone Sensor Detection Module for Arduino AVR PIC
- DEVMO 5PCS Microphone Sensor High Sensitivity Sound Detection Module Compatible with Ar-duino PIC AVR...
- DFROBOT Gravity: Analog Sound Sensor for Arduino
- 5PCS LM393 Sound Detection Sensor Microphone Module for Ar duino, 3.3-5V Digital Onboard Potentiometer...
- ELEGOO Upgraded 37 in 1 Sensor Modules Kit with Tutorial Compatible with Arduino IDE UNO R3 MEGA Nano...
- SunFounder Ultimate Sensor Kit Compatible with Arduino R3 Mega2560 Mega328 Nano Including 98 Page Instructions...
- Microphone Sensor AVR PIC Sound Detection Module with Digital and Analog Out for Arduino DIY Projects...
- SparkFun Sound Detector Audio sensing breakout Three different outputs Audio Presence of sound Binary...
- HiLetgo 2pcs Electret Microphone Amplifier MAX4466 Module Adjustable Gain Blue Breakout Board for Arduino...
1. Anmbest 5PCS RED Microphone Sensor AVR PIC High Sensitivity Sound Detection Module LM393 Dual Differential Comparators Output for Arduino
- PRODUCT ADVANTAGES: The main chip is LM393.
- ADJUSTABLE THRESHOLD: Build in potentiometer can be used to adjust the threshold level.
- EASY TO USE, INTUITIVE: When sound intensity exceed a certain threshold, produces low(Digital output 0) signal and light will be off, Otherwise output high(Digital output 1) signal and light will be bright.
- EASY TO INSTALL: There is a mounting screw hole, convenient fixed.
- WIDELY APPLICATIONS: a variety of platforms including Arduino / AVR / ARM/PIC.
2. DAOKI 5PCS High Sensitivity Sound Microphone Sensor Detection Module for Arduino AVR PIC
- There is a mounting screw hole 3mm.
- Use 5v DC power supply
- There are threshold level output flip.
- Real-time output of the microphone voltage signal / DO. when the sound intensity reaches a threshold
- The output high and low signal threshold – Sensitivity potentiometer adjustmen.
3. DEVMO 5PCS Microphone Sensor High Sensitivity Sound Detection Module Compatible with Ar-duino PIC AVR
- Microphone Sensor High Sensitivity Sound Detection Modules for Ar-duino PIC AVR
- Can be used to detect the sound intensity of ambient,With analog output and threshold level output flip.
- Has two outputs: AO, analog output, real-time output voltage signal of the microphone
- Uses 5V DC power supply,Has power indicator light,The comparator output is light
- Package Includes: 5PCS Sound Sensor
4. DFROBOT Gravity: Analog Sound Sensor for Arduino
- This is a new Analog Sound Sensor compatible with Arduino.
- You may use it to make some funny interactive works such as a “clap and buzz” to find your lost keys or remote control if you add a buzzer.
- As one of our new version of breakout boards, we have improved the analog sound sensor in below: Wide voltage range from 3.
- To ease the difficulty of using this analog sound sensor, a Gravity Interface is adapted to allow plug&play.
- This sound sensor can work at 3.
5. 5PCS LM393 Sound Detection Sensor Microphone Module for Ar duino
- Working voltage: DC 3.3-5V, IC Chip: LM393. Sound detected LED: The signal light when there is sound
- Note: This sensor only recognizes the availability of sound cannot identify the size of the sound or the specific frequencies of sound.
- What you will get: 5PCS sound detection sensor and 40P female to male Dupont cable
- How to email us? Please click “Stemedu”(you can find “Sold by Stemedu” under Buy Now button), in the new page, click “Ask a question” to email us.
6. ELEGOO Upgraded 37 in 1 Sensor Modules Kit with Tutorial Compatible with Arduino IDE UNO R3 MEGA Nano
- Updated from the old version (others): Received great ideas from our customers and adopted in this upgraded kit.
- Removed useless modules like light cup and mercury module, heartbeat sensor, two of the hall sensors, one of the dual-color sensor.
- Upgraded tutorial only for R3, MEGA R3, NANO in CD, listing paper, resistors pack only from Elegoo Team.
- 100% compatible with Arduino official IDE, Raspberry Pi and STM32.
- Note: To use Elegoo starter kits requires basic electronic knowledge.
7. SunFounder Ultimate Sensor Kit Compatible with Arduino R3 Mega2560 Mega328 Nano – Including 98 Page Instructions Book
- Premium SunFounder kit of up to 37 self-designed sensor modules compatible with Arduino for you to learn basic knowledge for coding and sensors.
- With detailed user manual containing 35 projects, covering description and breadboard images; provides code, Fritzing images, datasheets, and so on.
- The user manual [PDF] can be downloaded from Technical Specification in the Product Information.
- Well-designed case for with 8 grids for storing the components by category; with anti-reverse cables (pin socket soldered on the modules).
- The R3 control board is not included
8. Microphone Sensor AVR PIC Sound Detection Module with Digital and Analog Out for Arduino DIY Projects(3Pcs)
- 5v DC power supply, 3mm mounting screw hole.
- High sensitive microphone sensor
- This sound module can detect sound strength of the environment
- Good for learning basic knowledge about Arduino and sensors
- Package Includes:3pcs Microphone Sensor High Sensitivity Sound Detection Module
9. SparkFun Sound Detector Audio sensing breakout Three different outputs Audio Presence of sound Binary indication Amplitude Analog representation VCC: 3.5V to 5.5V Ideal voltage is 5V
- LMV324. This board is compatible with Arduino products as well as other products.
- Board has Mic and pre-amp, peak detector, Buffer amplifier and schmitt trigger
- The Sound Detector is a small board that combines a microphone and some processing circuitry.
- It provides not only an audio output, but also a binary indication of the presence of sound, and an analog representation of it’s amplitude.
- Gain can be adjusted with a through-hole resistor, to change the threshold of the binary (gate) output pin as well.
10. HiLetgo 2pcs Electret Microphone Amplifier MAX4466 Module Adjustable Gain Blue Breakout Board for Arduino
- The board comes with a 20-20KHz electret microphone soldered on
- Using the MAX4466, an op-amp specifically designed for amplifier
- For the best performance, use the “quietest” supply available (on an for Arduino, this would be the 3.
- The amplifier has excellent power supply noise rejection
- This breakout board is best used for projects such as voice changers, audio recordingmpling, and audio-reactive projects that use FFT.
Arduino Sound Sensor Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Arduino Sound Sensor stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Arduino Sound Sensor in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Arduino Sound Sensor for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Arduino Sound Sensor Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Arduino Sound Sensor in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Arduino Sound Sensor currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Arduino Sound Sensor based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Arduino Sound Sensor before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Arduino Sound Sensor they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Arduino Sound Sensor, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Arduino Sound Sensor before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Arduino Sound Sensor will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Arduino Sound Sensor if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Arduino Sound Sensor on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.